Friday 30 May 2014

Introduction

I shall keep it short cause I'm really new to this modding business. I make simple mods for GTA SA. Mostly edits from the default game  (textures, data files, effect mods, etc.) and sometimes I mod, other people's mods. But don't fret yet. I will certainly give credits, if you're wondering about that. I will make animation mods from time to time but don't expect it to be really polished. I cannot (yet) rig models, so if you're looking for that, best if you look somewhere else. And last, I don't make mods that will give advantage to you or others for SA-MP. I actually make these mods for SA-MP 'consumption" (I know, it's a weird word), so, if you're interested about SA-MP or if you don't like cheating, then this is your place. Warning though; I can't assure that you will not be banned in servers if you use my mods. Some admins are such bitches.

Ok, that is all, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment